In addition to Uber drivers and freelance writers, more and more executives are preferring part-time or contract-based works. The work-from-home (WFH) has proven that even complex management assignments can be executed by a director who does not see the team every day and the new executive-level gig economy will be more thriving after the Covid-19 pandemics.
QUALIFICATION OF INTERIMS:
There is no upfront cost to interim candidates who register with TOTALL as an Interim Executive.
If you are interested to be considered as an interim executive, please register with TOTALL when:
- You had at least 5 years of executive-level work experience in a director-level, VP-level, or C-level role.
- You have some project experience.
- You have the highest standards of integrity.
- You have extensive knowledge in an industry or functional area.
- You can describe in detail how you were able to bring quick results to the companies you worked for.
- You are a team player.
TOTALL maintains a database of active interim managers around the world. To be included in our database, please include the following information:
- Describe your project management roles you have undertaken and the results you achieved in
- Provide contacts of 2 references we could check/call in our vetting process.
- Describe the daily rate in USD that you expect to receive when providing your service as an interim
/ project manager.
- Where are you based now and what are the possible locations(cities) for you to accept a role as
- How soon normally you can start in an interim assignment?
Send the above information and your full copy of CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that the above information is necessary as we like to learn more about you and your expertise. The vetting process of TOTALL is important to ensure that there is a ‘right fit for both you and our clients’.
TERMS OF INTERIMS:
All contract executives are independent contractors and not employees of TOTALL. TOTALL’S interim and part-time executives are only under contract with us during a TOTALL client engagement. When not on a TOTALL client engagement, our interim executives are encouraged and may seek opportunities elsewhere; thus allowing them to continue to network and expand their skills.
Background and Reference Checks.
TOTALL requires all interim executives to be considered for a TOTALL engagement to first go through a formal background and reference check process.
Career Support Service
As interims, you probably spend a lot of your valuable time on business development activities in the marketplace. Consider TOTALL as an extension of those activities. By submitting your information as required above, it increases your chances of being considered for opportunities you would not have otherwise.
We recommend you register with BlueSteps, a career service of the AESC, where our Cornerstone International Group companies is a global member. This will increase your visibility among other leading executive search firms, including Cornerstone International Group on future opportunities. There is a fee charged by the AESC. To learn more, visit https://www.bluesteps.com/partner/cornerstone